Being the ideas and mental meanderings from the life of a Seattle denizen
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Patio Excavation Day 3
I made good progress today. I wasn't able to do any work yesterday as May and I had a performance to see at Benaroya Hall downtown. I should be past the 50% point tomorrow! Man, this would have been so much easier with a small excavator. But that just wasn't an option.
Just another coffee drinkin', wine lovin', beer swillin' moss covered mythical creature of the Pacific Northwest taking the opportunity to speak his mind on whatever subject comes to mind.
C.S. Forester's Hornblower series (Mr. Midshipman Hornblower, Lieutenant Hornblower, Hornblower and the Hotspur, Hornblower During the Crisis, Hornblower and the Atropos, Beat to Quarters
Ask the Dusk, John Fante
The John Fante Reader
A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Child Solider, Ishmael Beah
Guns Germs and Steel, Jared Diamond
Rounding the bend
photo from my first track day, at Pacific Raceways
No comments:
Post a Comment