I rented a paver saw from Home Depot yesterday and managed to finish the final lay of pavers just before it got dark (It was too dark to take a picture, I'll post one later). It's supposed to be rainy again today and early tomorrow, so I may not be able to lay down the sand until later Saturday afternoon.
I'd like to start the cleanup on Sunday. I just need to find a truck to rent!
There are a couple other minor things to do like backfilling and leveling the yard around the patio, re-seeding the dug-up areas.
Lastly, I'll probably use the extra pavers to replace the rear landing on the front porch. That's really just an afternoon of work, it's so small.
Still a lot to do, but once the sand is down, I can relax at the end of the day on my new patio! :D
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment